Subscribe to the Forestdale Primary School Calendar ics
To help you keep track of school events why not subscribe to the school's event calendar. Using our special feed you can put school events into your electronic calendar, all you need is the following url:
More detailed instructions are available below.
- Open Outlook
- Click on your current Calendar
- Click Open Calendar from the toolbar.
- Choose From Internet...
- In the Enter the location of the internet calendar you want to add to Outlook box put http://www.forestdale.croydon.sch.uk/ical.ics
- Click Yes.
- Open the 'Settings' app (Picture of cogs)
- Scroll down to 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' and select it
- In the 'Accounts' group, select 'Add Account ...'
- Choose 'Other'
- In the 'Calendars' group, select 'Add Subscribed Calendar'
- Type the url above into the box and click 'Next' button
- Subscribing to the calendar on the iPod/iPhone
- You'll see a summary screen. Click 'Save' to finish your subscription.
- Log in to Google calendar (www.google.com/calendar)
- In the left hand panel, under Other Calendars, click on Add, and select 'Add by URL'
Subscribe to an external calendar in Google
- In the pop up box enter: http://www.forestdale.croydon.sch.uk/ical.ics, and click 'Add calendar'
- This will include all the school dates in your calendar.
- Follow the instructions for Google Calendar above to add our school's calendar to your Google account.
- In Calendar on your Android phone touch Multi Calendar and then tick the Forestdale Primary School Calendar.