- Parent Handbook
- Extra Curricular Clubs
- Home Contact Book
- Playtime Snacks
- School Meals and Free School Meals
- The School Day
- Transfer to Secondary School
- Forestdale Team
- School Houses
- Robins Nurture Group
- Learning Visits
- Home Learning
- Helping in School
- Starting At Forestdale Primary School
- Getting Ready to Start School
- A Typical Day at Forestdale
- What does my child need?
- School Readiness - through the eyes of a child
- Parents: the teachers before and during school
- Key Dates for September 2017
- Special Educational Needs and Disability School Information Report 2016/17
- Term Dates
- Parent Workshops
- Breakfast and After School Club
Our underlying philosophy of behaviour is that we expect all children to behave well, treating others in the school with kindness and respect. Children will be taught about the importance of making the best choices and about the consequences of their choices.
Children are expected to address all staff politely and by name and will be spoken to in a similar fashion. Movement about the school must be in an orderly and quiet manner. Pupils are expected to keep themselves, their possessions and school equipment in good order and return all books and equipment used to their rightful homes.
The school will not undermine the authority of parents; it is expected all parents will be equally supportive of the school. Without this mutual respect and support, things will always be less than ideal. When school and home work closely together, virtually any problem can be overcome.