- Parent Handbook
- Extra Curricular Clubs
- Home Contact Book
- Playtime Snacks
- School Meals and Free School Meals
- The School Day
- Transfer to Secondary School
- Forestdale Team
- School Houses
- Robins Nurture Group
- Learning Visits
- Home Learning
- Helping in School
- Starting At Forestdale Primary School
- Getting Ready to Start School
- A Typical Day at Forestdale
- What does my child need?
- School Readiness - through the eyes of a child
- Parents: the teachers before and during school
- Key Dates for September 2017
- Special Educational Needs and Disability School Information Report 2016/17
- Term Dates
- Parent Workshops
- Breakfast and After School Club
Starting At Forestdale Primary School
If you applied online and on time, you will receive an email or text alert telling you when you can log in to find out the result of your application, during the evening of 18 April. You can also view the outcome of your application by downloading the 'ParentComms' App. Please ensure that you accept online, and also let the school office know. We look forward to meeting parents of the new Reception children on Wednesday 14th June at 7pm.
Starting school is an exciting opportunity, for you and your child. At Forestdale it is important to us that we work in partnership with you, from the beginning, to ensure that we all feel ready and comfortable when September arrives. We aim for children to become confident and happy learners as quickly as possible when they start at Forestdale Primary School, so we have put together the following information and guidance to support families during this transition period.
We hope to answer all your questions, but do please contact us via the school office, telephone or email, if there is anything else we can help you with.
Visiting the school
There will be an opportunity for your child to visit us, so that they meet their teacher, and start to become familiar with the classroom and surroundings.