If you are interested in finding out more about teaching in Croydon, please visit the Teach in Croydon website: www.croydoneducationjobs.org . This website is the main website that Croydon schools, both primary and secondary, advertise their vacancies, including teachers, school leaders, apprentices, teaching assistants and other supporting roles in schools. Posts are also advertised on the Twitter feed @CHTA_jobs.
We currently have vacancies for the following positions: Class Teacher. Please scroll down for further information.
Forestdale is a successful and popular two form entry primary school located in a residential area of South Croydon, with superb outside facilities and good transport links nearby. Forestdale has a reputation for high standards and a sense of community. We are looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to join our dedicated and happy team from September 2019.
We are looking for someone who:-
- Offers outstanding practice
- Effectively promotes the vision, aims and ethos of the school
- Is positive, innovative and enthusiastic
- Loves working with children and inspiring learners
Forestdale can offer you:-
- Children who are motivated, enthusiastic and a pleasure to teach
- An exciting, creative curriculum
- A team of hard working, dedicated and supportive staff
- A school that is creative, forward-thinking and committed to high expectations for all
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- A high quality and well resourced learning environment with good facilities
Salary will be dependent on experience and we welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
If you would like to work in a happy, well organised school with well behaved children please call the school office on 020 8657 0924 to arrange a visit.
Please complete and return the application form above.
Start date: 1st September 2019
Closing/Short-listing: Please forward your application as soon as possible, before the end of the Summer Term.
Interview date: TBC
Completed application forms and accompanying person specification should be returned to the School Business Manager, Mrs S Gardner, by post or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Forestdale Primary School
Tel: 020 8657 0924
Forestdale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed. Please ensure you have read our Privacy Notice.